maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Open JIRA issues/retiring plugins
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:38:25 GMT
Hi,

the plan was to release from almost all the plugins to make a last
releases which has Maven 2.2.1 minimum and JDK 5 min.

Furthermore I'm working on several of those plugins:

maven-docck-plugin,
maven-doap-plugin
maven-repository-plugin
maven-stage-plugin
maven-pdf-plugin
maven-archetype-plugin

The maven-eclipse-plugin is one of them i would go with you to retire it
cause m2e is in the meantime the correct way to go...

But i would recommend that we make an annoucement on the User list and
on google plus, twitter etc. and see how the reactions are....