maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Apache Maven JDeps Plugin
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 06:05:05 GMT
Hi Robert,

I just had a look at jdeps doc, and was suprosed by "the maven-jdeps-plugin
can pick up the latest jdk toolchain": latest, really?

Then I had a look at the code: IIUC, it uses *the last one* declared in
toolchains.xml, but not really the latest since there is no sort on version in
code, isn't it?

Regards,

Hervé