maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Apache Maven JDeps Plugin
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 06:09:37 GMT
another topic:
"When using Apache Maven 3.2.6 you don't need to include the <<<maven-
toolchain-plugin>>>; the <<<maven-jdeps-plugin>>>
 can pick up..."

looking at the code, IIUC: the plugin doesn't use the jdk toolchain configured
(or not) for the whole build with maven-toolchain-plugin but will select a jdk
toolchain based on its own preference

isn't it?

Regards,

Hervé