maven-dev mailing list archives

From twilliamso...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Beginning the process of updating maven-pmd-plugin
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 01:15:20 GMT
I've developed an update to the maven-pmd-plugin 3.3 project which allows
it to check JSP files - I'd like to begin the process of getting the
plugin updated, but I'm not sure what the next step is.  Is there someone
who can guide me on this process or direct me to the documentation?

Thanks -

Tom Williamson
Senior Developer
O'Reilly Automotive
twilliamson32@oreillyauto.com

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by
Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS ยง 2510, solely for the use of the
intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.