maven-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Gudian <andreas.gud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Surefire Plugin does not handle workingDirectory in fork mode properly
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:32:40 GMT
Hi Norbert,

yesterday I ran the whole build locally (Windows) with JDK 5 and everything
worked for me.

For the linux case, I guess it's hard to create an directory with an
invalid name. In case you don't find an alternative approach, I wouldn't be
devastated if we just removed that test case again... ;-)

Andreas