maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@zenior.no>
Subject Re: Maven assembly plugin : includeBaseDirectory not correctly used
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 15:36:46 GMT
You should create an issue at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY

Hervé/Others:

Since the attachement made it through, I took a quick look. The
problem is that the modello-generated assembly descriptor has a
"boolean" type for this value. Since the assembly descriptor
interpolation happens "after" the AssemblyXpp3Reader has done its job,
the only solution I can think of is to change the datatype of this
field to "string"; which would preserve the original expression long
enough for the interpolator to get hold of it. Is there any other way
?

(Hmm. I could interpolate the assembly descriptor as an xml string
*before* feeding it to AssemblyXpp3Reader, does that make sense ?)

Kristian