maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Maven 3.2.4 Release
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:32:10 GMT
I can't reproduce the problem: see the logs in attachment

can you give me more details?

notice that from every changes we did on toolchains, the only expected visible
change was on MNG-5718: custom toolchains need to be enhanced.
MNG-5719 wasn't supposed to have any impact on Tycho or any other project.
But perhaps you're using custom compoennt more tied to core than expected.

Regards,

Hervé