maven-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.pro>
Subject Re: assembly plugin bug tracker?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:42:11 GMT
On 03/12/14 11:50, Stephen Connolly wrote:
> On 3 December 2014 at 10:42, Stuart McCulloch <mcculls@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> FYI you can sign up for a Codehaus account at
>> http://xircles.codehaus.org/signup - this gives you access to both JIRA
>> and
>> confluence.
>>
>> (Not sure why this link doesn't appear on the JIRA login page, perhaps it
>> can't be customised? One of the Codehaus infra team would know for sure, I
>> do know that it's been like this for a while.)
>>
> Ben - who is normally a master of html/js/css hackery - says that its too
> hard to change the link other than on the root page

Thanks for the prompt feedback on this

I understand this might be hard to fix on the login form but it may also
mean that new contributors or end users with one-off bug reports are
completely deterred from participating.

Anyway, I was able to create my bug report now, hopefully it will show
up in Google for anybody else who sees the same error:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAPPASM-250