maven-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Graham <chrisgw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 01:34:03 GMT
Chiming in late here. Where does "Couché-tard" come from and what does it
mean? How is it relevant?

I read one of Stephen's earlier posts where the colourisation V was
questions. Stephen's response was the wrong one: Would you prefer the A? My
response is: why colourise or stress any of them? I don't get the
significance.