maven-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Abandoned bugs analysis
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:58:58 GMT
One postive response from MECLIPSE-196: Perfectly happy this was closed,
happy we're not using EARs any more. Can't wait to see new things coming
from takari.

Am 2014-11-25 um 22:22 schrieb Jason van Zyl:
> I don't agree. This is a project, not a product and if no one looks at something for
2 years then no one cares. We are not erasing the issues and if someone does care enough to
ask to reopen an issue then that's great. But I've tried to purge down the list to something
manageable twice now and it keeps growing so I highly appreciate what Michael is doing because
it's unmanageable right now. And now that he's done that I have some motivation again to look
through the issues so kudos to Michael. Nothing stops anyone from going through and reopening
something, I don't think we need group scrubbing sessions. I think core committers need to
go through and help curate the issues on a more regular basis.