maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Integrate Maven Site reporting with maven plugin that externally create report html page.
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 07:33:40 GMT
that's the purpose of isExternalReport() method of reporting-api: [1]

Just implement it as "return true;" and no content will be generated by m-
site-p/Doxia: it is expected that the tool will generated the page

you can have a look at m-javadoc-p, that's exactly what is done here

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-reporting-api/apidocs/org/apache/maven/reporting/MavenReport.html