maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Maven plugin naming pattern
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:40:52 GMT
1. We sent an announcement a long time ago.

2. We switched the maven-plugin-plugin to a warning a good while ago:
https://github.com/apache/maven-plugin-tools/commit/f88a58cecb4599e70b8fecf8b13d77d5e084be9c

If people have ignored that warning for three years, then we have done all
we can. The PMC has a duty to defend our trademarks. We have been very
lenient in its defence while letting people know that it is our mark.