maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Regression: Reactor memory consumption/leak
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 22:24:35 GMT
On 18 Oct 2014, at 10:10, Jörg Schaible wrote:

> thanks again for taking the time. Something must have gone wrong for an
> increased memory usage by 400% for the same stuff.

Interesting - this might explain why a lot of my builds are now blowing up our build server
ever since we started using our new tiles-maven-plugin in bulk ( the worst culprit being our
last remaining multi-module build ).

Since we're now dynamically adding 3-4 parents into build chain, this issue might be manifesting
even more ( tho I suspect one of newer plugins I added to one of our tiles also has a leak
).