maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: I'd like to release Maven Compiler Plugin v3.2
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 21:23:57 GMT
I'm having some trouble understanding this result:

https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-plugins-ITs-m3-windows/751/consoleFull

It looks like it's having trouble because it's using snapshots of other
plugins that are being built in that job. It doesn't appear to run the
compiler plugin integration tests, either.

It looks like it's been this way for a couple days, but I'm not sure
whether it's related to the compiler plugin itself, or a coincidence.

On 10/07/2014 03:01 PM, John Casey wrote:
> I think it's fixed now; I added a jdk min version to the failing IT.
> We'll see what Jenkins thinks of it now.
>
> On 10/07/2014 01:56 PM, Robert Scholte wrote:
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-plugins-ITs-m3-windows/ws/maven-compiler-plugin/target/it/MCOMPILER-157/build.log
>>

>> Keep in mind that this IT fails on our buildserver.
>> I think it requires a different version of the JDK.
>>
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.2-SNAPSHOT:compile
>> (default-compile) on project annotation-processor: Compilation failure
>> [ERROR] javac: invalid flag: -s
>>

>> Robert
>>
>> Op Fri, 03 Oct 2014 23:13:59 +0200 schreef John Casey
>> <jdcasey@commonjava.org>:
>>
>>> I've just fixed MCOMPILER-224, MCOMPILER-157, and (by extension)
>>> MCOMPILER-159.
>>>
>>> Are there any objections to me calling the vote to release 3.2 now? I
>>> was hoping to test the waters before it involves backing out a tag to
>>> call things back.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> -john

John Casey