maven-dev mailing list archives

From tibor17 <tibo...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Release Plan for SUREFIRE 2.18
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 22:50:16 GMT
I am going to fix the following in surefire 2.18
SUREFIRE-649 and SUREFIRE-1053
Thus we will have same nullable/empty-string behavior with environment
variables.

Then I will open improvement in JIRA and improve text in printed warnings
with shutdown after elapsed timeout in parallel execution.

In 2.19 I want to release improvement of runOrder. Currently
runOrder=balanced makes sense for parallel=classes. I need to enable for all
parallel and thus all kinds of thread-counts would be taken into account.
Then SUREFIRE-1037 in 2.19 which I think can be fixed together with
simplified the RunListener so that the start and end of test class would be
recognized directly from JUit Runners bypassing notifications from JUnit
RunListener.

-----
BR, tibor17