maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MCHANGES-341: Best way to configure specific Mojo
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:06:39 GMT
Hi,

My guess is that javadoc:javadoc holds the record[1].
For remote systems a timeout parameter makes sense.
I would expect that users are familiar with the parameter pages.
If you start introducing an environment variable, it'll become a hidden
feature only visible to those few who read FAQs.

thanks,
Robert

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/javadoc-mojo.html