maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Dependencies Mismatch
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:44:21 GMT
Hi,

first this is the wrong place to ask....this should be done on the users
list instead....

But i will try answer your question. You have to change your
settings.xml which contains the configuration for repository managers
(your remote repo)...

Take a look into the docs...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

On 9/9/14 4:44 AM, balaji.kj@accenture.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am building Jenkins Maven job for my project. I have uploaded all dependencies into
our remote repo. Even though dependencies are available in remote repo, Maven trying to download
dependencies from central repo. Why maven is behaving like this?

> Our remote repo does not have internet access. Due to this fact , maven is timing out
while trying to download from central repo . Please advice