maven-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: Maven deploy does not respect finalName
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 04:02:06 GMT
Hello,

I dont think you can (or should) use arbitrary file names for artifacts
in a maven-style repository. They have to follow the
artifactid-classifier-version.type pattern.

It is usually the best to pack those files in an archive *-bin.zip or
similiar to keep their folder structure and file names in a maven-repo
compliant way.

This is btw better asked in the maven-users mailing list.

Gruss
Bernd

- Am Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:51:21