maven-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: Release javadoc-plugin
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2014 19:54:22 GMT
Hello,

yes I think if the fix is in a version specific handling, then it
should not be applied. (If the fix would be to always keep the slash
or not to alter the given link, then I would say add it).

BTW: wondering if lastIndexOf is really needed, in this context it can
only be the last char, and therefore link.length-1 would do. This is
true for both versions.

Gruss
Bernd