maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Developer Hangout
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 23:39:00 GMT
Removing Settings' mirror?  we use it exclusively at work where we maintain
a customize maven distribution with maven's conf/settings.xml has the
mirror pointing to internal repository.

I would be very much appreciated with Maven team can point me to a
reference of this discussion that make Mirror as a bad practice? which
hangout video was this mentioned?

Thanks

-D