maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven Developer Hangout
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:28:18 GMT
and this is even worse when an artifact has been downloaded as part of a
plugin used during build: an artifact used by a plugin should not be available
as a build dependency

so as explained in compatibility notes [1], this not really about fearing
different artifacts from multiples repos, but "eliminating the effects of
unintended artifact sharing via the local repository"

Regards,

Hervé

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+3.x+Compatibility+Notes#Maven3.xCompatibilityNotes-ResolutionfromLocalRepository