maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>
Subject Re: Nexus is down?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:42:08 GMT
Can we discuss what kind of hardware Nexus is on? It's gone down again while I'm trying to
release and it's very annoying.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io> wrote:

> Thanks for bringing it back whoever kicked it.
>
> On Jun 17, 2014, at 9:39 AM, Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io> wrote:
>
>> Is Nexus down for scheduled maintenance or did it just fall over?
>>
>> I'm trying to cut the 3.2.2 release and Nexus appears dead:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
>> or who has said it,
>> not even if i have said it,
>> unless it agrees with your own reason
>> and your own common sense.
>>
>> -- Buddha
>>

> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder,  Apache Maven
> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>
> You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
> No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
> They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
> dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
> dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
> goals are in doubt.
>
>  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that
is,
the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

 -- John Kenneth Galbraith