maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject [RFC] [MENFORCER-174]
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:08:10 GMT
Hi,

according to comments about the naming of the rule
(BanDistributionManagement my original name) and the suggestions made by
Robert Scholte which of course are true in particular about the
confusions about the intention of the rule.

I would like to know if someone of the devs has a good/better idea...

My idea is: FilterDistributionManagement

The idea of the rule is to limit the usage of distributionManagement in
particular areas of pom may be only within a company pom etc.

What about LimitDistributionManagementUsage

Many thanks in advance...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise