maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Site for Maven 3.2.2
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 01:04:44 GMT
I did "the work", ie I ran the classical commands:

mvn -Preporting site site:stage
mvn scm-publish:publish-scm

so the site is ready at http://maven.apache.org/ref/3-LATEST/

Notice:
1. it takes a little time because there are 142MB and ~4K files, but it works
like a charm with these commands
2. I did it with mvn 3.2.2, while at it :)

then I did the svn cp to versioned location:
http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.2.2

Regards,

Hervé