maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [FYI] maven-scm-plugin IT is failing since Feb 25
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 07:05:06 GMT
ASF Jenkins has some hikkups these days + now the mail outage =

since last time, I coded the svn upgrade thing, and I even downgraded the .svn
directory in sources to svn 1.6 to match version used by ASF Jenkins

everything should be ok now on this front

on the ASF Jenkins front, problems are sorted out step by step, the result
should be more reliable now

Regards,

Hervé