maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>
Subject Re: Permissions change on cwiki?
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 19:17:35 GMT
Can anyone else edit that page. Just checking to make sure it's just me before I ask infra
to look.

On Apr 6, 2014, at 9:41 AM, Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io> wrote:

> I can no longer see the edit button on a page I created: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+4.0.0
>
> Anyone else having permissions issues on cwiki?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder,  Apache Maven
> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>
> Selfish deeds are the shortest path to self destruction.
>
> -- The Seven Samuari, Akira Kurosawa

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition