maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven-enforcer rule Problem - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MENFORCER-189
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:48:37 GMT
Hi Karl Heinz,

For Maven2 all arguments are immediately processed, you can't trace back
the values of -pl or -amd.
I think you should go for the easy and solid solution by requiring
specific Maven versions.
For instance: In the rule, read the version value of
/META-INF/maven/org.apache.maven/maven-core/pom.properties

Robert