maven-dev mailing list archives

From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Model Version 5.0.0
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:19:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if it's the wrong thread, just let me know.

I thought I'd dump that thought I've had for some time here: was enriching
a bit the <dependency> block already discussed?

So that one can somehow express a <checksum> tag. I'm posting this here
since this would also require a pom upgrade.
I've re-read the recent threads but didn't find anything about it. Also
crawled JIRA without luck (though I guess this has already been reported
somewhere).

Something like

*<dependency>*
*  <groupId>...*
*  <artifactId>...*
*  <version>...*
*  <checksum>sha1:2cfc5458ff56d559316b901a348bbcad01d3ce62</checksum>*
*</dependency>*

WDYT?

Cheers