maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MRELEASE-431
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:30:12 GMT
Hi again Robert,

in one of my VersionPolicy implementations, I need to resolve the
latest release artifact - then I have a tool to compare the bytecodes
and automatically understand which is the release number.

Question is: while I need an ArtifactResolver, I also need
ArtifactRepository for local/remotes that, inside a MOJO, would be get
via the code below... what are the related Plexus annotations, in
order to obtain the same components?

TIA, all the best!
-Simo

    @Parameter(required = true, defaultValue = "${localRepository}",
readonly = true)
    private ArtifactRepository localRepository;

    @Parameter(required = true, defaultValue =
"${project.remoteArtifactRepositories}", readonly = true)
    private List<ArtifactRepository> remoteRepositories;
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi