maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins job stability: was Re: [MNG-5551] Java 8 + Maven status
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 14:39:17 GMT
Basically, with a literate job type (when I get this implemented) you will
be able to define upstream jobs and branch matching rules. The products of
the upstream job will be available as an effective repo injected into the
settings used by the downstream, so when you cut a release the downstream
jobs will see that release's artifacts