maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q: apache-source-release-assembly-descriptor
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 13:05:53 GMT
Den 23 mar 2014 13:30 skrev "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <khmarbaise@gmx.de>:

> Hi,
>
> currently stumbled over the following issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-653 which does ?not really?
belong to maven-assembly-plugin but more to the following project:

http://maven.apache.org/apache-resource-bundles/apache-source-release-assembly-descriptor/

> but unfortunately the project does not have a JIRA related area...or to
be honest i didn't find one..may be i oversight something ...

> Apart from that having a link in CI area which is not valid any more...(
grid.sonatype.org/ci)...

> So the following questions comming into my mind:
>
> 1. Create an appropriate JIRA area ?
>
>    or at least update the link in the project to whatever
>    JIRA/issue tracking system.

It has a JIRA project, but it is in the ASF JIRA instance.

> 2. Update the project with correct information

Yes, I have bunch of stuff sitting on my local machine that I have not
commited yet. Let me see if I can find some time to do that.

> 3. What about to integrate the descriptors into
>    maven-assembly-plugin area? Or are they to special?

Yes, they are too specialized. Also they have different release cycle
compared to the plugin.