maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject maven-enforcer rule Problem - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MENFORCER-189
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:25:25 GMT
Hi to all devs...

currently I'm struggling with the above implementation. The current
implementation works fine with all tests etc. But based on the above
issue (of course needed)....

So if i like to check the Maven -pl Options ..

Robert Scholte already gave me some hints to use things like this
(Thanks for that):

mavenSession.getRequest().getSelectedProjects();

unfortunately the getRequest() method is first available with release
3.X of Maven core which is currently not used in Maven Enforcer plugin
(currently using Maven 2.0.6)..

The current implementation is going via:

session = (MavenSession) helper.evaluate( "${session}" );
..
List<MavenProject> sortedProjects = session.getSortedProjects();

which works for Maven 2.0.X, 2.2.1, Maven 3.1.X and Maven 3.2.X...

Can someone give me hint if it's possible to hold compatibility with the
above and find out "-pl -amd" things ?

Maven 2.2.1 know the options "-pl, -amd" so this might be the first
version with which it could work ....

Thanks in advance....

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise