maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1580221 - in /maven/site/trunk: content/apt/guides/mini/guide-using-ant.apt content/apt/plugin-developers/plugin-testing.apt pom.xml
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:30:27 GMT
Hi Hervé,

> notice we should do something on profile activation, because ${basedir} is
> supported here but not ${project.basedir}
> see MNG-5590

Outch...missed that...will that bite the site generation in any way ? I
hope not otherwise it's simple to undone the change...

> IMHO, we should add support for ${project.basedir} in file-based profile
> activation, and properly document this precise case in deprecation
> documentation

> WDYT?

Of course we should add support for ${project.basedir} and document that
in particular in relationship with MNG-5590 ...there is really a need to
do something about that, cause everywhere it is mentioned/documented
${basedir} is bad (and deprecated)...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise