maven-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Cooke <fred.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert everything to Git
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:23:34 GMT
I have my private git repo setup in a nested way. No reason you couldn't do
that the same for this.

baseurl/org/apache/mvn/core/componentA.git

etc.

Unsure if this addresses your concerns or not, but it's certainly neat and
tidy at the server end, and the user can duplicate the path structure the
same at home.

Fred.