maven-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sonatype plugin question?
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 00:33:19 GMT
I wrote and installed a quick and dirty sonatype plugin
My Nexus OpenSource distro that Im testing against is 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT
my plugin examples came from 2.7.0
If Monday am comes and Im calling no joy... i'll revert nexus back to 2.7.0 and test on that

I guess Sonatype folk are is in Russia or watching the Olympics

Thanks Igor!
Martin-

> Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 19:23:08 -0500
> From: igor@ifedorenko.com
> To: dev@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Sonatype plugin question?
>
> I think this message comes from a Nexus server, and the "plugin" refers
> to Nexus plugin running on the server. Almost looks like a broken Nexus
> installation, but it's been some time since I last looked at Nexus.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>

> On 2/22/2014, 19:08, Martin Gainty wrote:
> > I *think* the sonatype folk went home for weekend so I'll ask maven gurus
> >

> > Close to getting a plugin working but when i start wrapper.exe the wrapper.log displays
this error:

> > "The following plugins were processed:
> > jvm 1 | ... org.sonatype.nexus.plugins:stagingrules-nexus-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT ::
action=ACTIVATE result=BROKEN