maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Release assembly plugin?
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:12:42 GMT
Hi Brett,

i have started to work on cleaning up the JIRA closing some issues which
are not up-to-date anymore etc.

Currently i'm working on a little issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-681 which is not really big
but i would like to get it into the release if it's ok...

Furthermore i would like to take a look at:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-677
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-674

These are only small issues (I hope so) to get into that plugin ;-)

What about http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-603
I'm not sure if this is really a maven-assembly-plugin issue or more a
shared resources issue (Might be checked if not already solved via your
update plans).

The plexus-archiver update might solve other issues as well....

Apart from that i would suggest to put the issues we would like to see
in the release on the roadmap which should be solved for the next
release and afterwards just going through to get them fixed...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

 > Hi,
>
> I noticed that the assembly plugin hasn't been released for just over a year, and there
are a few plexus-archiver improvements that would be useful to incorporate in the default.
There don't appear to have been a lot of changes outside of those and the Java 5 / RAT changes.

> Kristian, you were doing the most recent work on this, did you have any plans for a release?
Would you like me to run through it, otherwise?

> Are there other fixes anyone has pending?
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter   @brettporter
> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
> http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de