maven-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Fedorenko <i...@ifedorenko.com>
Subject Re: IT failures
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 04:26:09 GMT
One of us must have misread the question :-)

I thought Mark asked if it was possible to run the same
clojure-maven-plugin IT with multiple versions of clojure compiler.
Assuming the point of the IT is to test clojure-maven-plugin, I don't
see anything wrong with this request and believe junit4 paramterized
tests are a good way to implement it.

--
Regards,
Igor