maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>
Subject 3.2.0 release
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 16:13:04 GMT
I'm going to work on the remaining issues on Saturday and get as far as I can, and start cutting
the release on Sunday morning. Hopefully I will put 3.2.0 up for vote sometime Sunday.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition