maven-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Getting a list of used artifacts
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:19:17 GMT
Hello,

I want to write a plugin which does dump/verify the hashes of all
dependencies and plugins used in the build. That way I can "lock"
dependencies in the source not only by version, but also by checksum.

I have currently the following

@Mojo(requiresDependencyCollection=TEST)
project.getArtifacts()
project.getPluginArtifacts()

This looks about right, I get the dependencies of my project as well as
some plugins. For the Artifacts of the plugins I dont see a file
location, what would be the best way to get a file handle. Or is there
an alternate method where I can get the SHA1 hash of the (used) files?

Do you think this is a robust method to get hold of the most resolved
dependencies?

Gruss
Bernd