maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: mng-5530 vs mng5530-mojo-execution-scope
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:36:06 GMT

On Jan 6, 2014, at 9:07 AM, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> The test name was not the issue, though not keeping with the pattern is,
> e.g. `mng-5530-blah-blah-blah` if you must but not `mng5530-blah-blah-blah`
> as all the other tests start with `mng-` so they are sorted consistently

Sure, that's a valid point. But I think the extra information is good. I don't see anything
wrong with mng-xxxx-short-description as a pattern.

> The real issue was that the test case itself broke when I switched the
> Maven version from 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT to 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT because the tests run
> in a clean repository and there is thus no 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts to
> resolve for the plugin side of the test case

The version of Maven you are running needs to be installed in the local repo you are running
the ITs against, but I ran them all day yesterday without issue. I'll fetch and give it a
whirl.