maven-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Closing as "Won't Fix" and "Fix Version" combo
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:05:40 GMT
Done. There were a few tickets also "Incomplete" and "Not a Bug" and
"Cannot Reproduce" statuses. Those are all conceptually the same thing as
"Won't Fix" in regards to not taking any development action. So 7 tickets
got moved out of the 3.2 report list, which will greatly help our users on
what work was actually accomplished.

Cheers,
Paul

--