maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 Bug Scrub
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 16:39:01 GMT
* http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5185 Improve "missing dependency"
error message when _maven.repositories/_remote.repositories contains other
repository ids than requested

    The attached patch does not address the real issue, namely being able
to define specific repo id's as offline. I would be happy to take a stab at
the real issue, but likely do not have the time. If nobody else has the
time, we should move this to 3.2.x as it could be a patch level enhancement
to the maven CLI options

* http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5366 [Regression] resolveAlways does
not force dependency resolution in Maven 3.0.4

    Seems legit

    ACTION: rfscholte to update status as from comments seems to have a
handle on this one

* http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5494 Add a license file that
corresponds to each GAV in the distribution

    I think jvzyl has this one under control. Can be pushed back if
necessary as what we have currently works, if somewhat sub-optimal

* http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5265 enforce repository url
verification for passing authz

    ACTION: olamy to provide status update, unclear from comment if 3.0.5
prints a warning (in which case I vote we close this issue) or if the
intention was to add printing a warning to 3.0.5

* http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3526 Small change to artifact version
parsing.

    I have committed this issue