maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mng-5530 vs mng5530-mojo-execution-scope
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:07:24 GMT
The test name was not the issue, though not keeping with the pattern is,
e.g. `mng-5530-blah-blah-blah` if you must but not `mng5530-blah-blah-blah`
as all the other tests start with `mng-` so they are sorted consistently

The real issue was that the test case itself broke when I switched the
Maven version from 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT to 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT because the tests run
in a clean repository and there is thus no 3.1.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts to
resolve for the plugin side of the test case