maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 8 update status
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:50:39 GMT
That's me being imprecise based on something I picked off google; i changed
the wiki.

It would appear to me that the ASM based plugins are in for a decent bit of
work (at least shade seems to be). Some of them are using fairly old
versions of asm too, and I considered
porting shade to 4.2 to minimize diff up to 5.0.  Do you know anything
about the differences between asm 4.2 and 5.0 are significant in terms of
api breakage ?

Kristian