maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:45:26 GMT
Basically we need the logo to be recognisable when shrunk to fit into a
64-85px (100px max) high box. It doesn't have to look its best, and the
shrunk form could be a sub-image... for example the Jenkins logo is quite
large, but where a smaller logo is needed Mr Jenkins just gets
decapitated... resulting in the head-shot only

On 18 December 2013 16:41, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Well we need something that looks good in the top bar of the site...
> anything under 100px is fine... though when you grow vertically beyond 75px
> is starts to take too much room.
>

> On 18 December 2013 16:39, Kristian Rosenvold <
> kristian.rosenvold@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What's the 75px requirement ? Is it an apache requirement that the logo
>> must be sinfully ugly ?
>>
>> Kristian
>>

>> 2013/12/18 Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com>
>>
>> > More emphasis on the glasses...
>> >
>> > https://twitter.com/connolly_s/status/413346357487730688/photo/1
>> >

>> > On 18 December 2013 16:28, Stephen Connolly <
>> > stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com

>> > who
>> > animal
>> are