maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Building Maven Fluido Skin site dies with incorrect artifact resolution
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 23:54:35 GMT
AFAIK, this is due to the fact that the skin uses itself, which is a good
thing to show the effective result for people wanting to use it, but it costs
this little problem: the most recent version is the version actually built,
not what is in local repo (at least when working with SNAPSHOT)

so in this case, "mvn -Preporting package site" will do the job

Regards,

Hervé