maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Can somebody (Hervé?) stage the Doxia 1.5 site
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:12:15 GMT
content staged here: http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-archives/doxia-LATEST/

notice I had to tweak m-changes-p version (done in trunk too) and fix manually
staging site siince the actual automatic location is wrong: I still need to fix
trunk (see MSITE-687)

I you can wait a little bit before re-rolling the release, I'll fix it tonight
(with compatibility with m-site-p 3.3- too)

Regards,

Hervé