maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Can somebody (Hervé?) stage the Doxia 1.5 site
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:33:43 GMT
Le jeudi 14 novembre 2013 20:35:18 Stephen Connolly a écrit :
> Cool. I'll give it a shot after getting some people to bed... Are the
> instructions on
> http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/maven-shared-release.html correct
> w.r.t. Staging the doxia site, or is there some crazy-ass pub-sub
> incantation I must invoke to stage the site?
no, these instructions are not ok, mainly because Doxia is a multi-module
project
So you really have to follow [1]
ie:
1. generate site
2. stage
3. invoke scm-publish explicitely (and not hidden in site-deploy phase)

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/developers/website/deploy-component-reference-documentation.html