maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Can somebody (Hervé?) stage the Doxia 1.5 site
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:12:36 GMT
m-site-p configuration fixed

and compatibility tested in dist-tool-plugin: see http://svn.apache.org/r1541998[1]

we only need Markdown module, the incompatibility is in doxia-core only, but it's
not a problem

so ready for the new release :)

Regards,

Hervé

Le jeudi 14 novembre 2013 08:56:46 Stephen Connolly a écrit :
> Hmmm... ok, I'll roll back and drop the staging repo
>
> On 14 November 2013 07:12, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy@free.fr> wrote:
> > content staged here:
> > http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-archives/doxia-LATEST/
> >
> > notice I had to tweak m-changes-p version (done in trunk too) and fix
> > manually
> > staging site siince the actual automatic location is wrong: I still need
> > to fix
> > trunk (see MSITE-687)
> >
> > I you can wait a little bit before re-rolling the release, I'll fix it
> > tonight
> > (with compatibility with m-site-p 3.3- too)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Hervé
> >
> > Le jeudi 14 novembre 2013 01:40:37 Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
> > > I suppose you did "mvn site-deploy"
> > > but for such a multi-module project, you need to use "mvn
> > > scm-publish:publish- scm" [1]
> > >
> > > Notice actual Doxia 1.5 can't be injected into maven-site-plugin because
> >
> > of
> >
> > > DOXIA-499 + DOXIASITETOOLS-85
> > > perhaps the class should be readded for compatibility, but marked
> > > deprecated, waiting for a new full Doxia+DoxiaSiteTools+m-site-p release
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Hervé
> > >
> > > [1]
> >
> > http://maven.apache.org/developers/website/deploy-component-reference-docu
> >
> > > entation.html

> > http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?view=rss&pid=10780&sta

sIds=6&resolutionIds=1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&tempMax=100

> > XML.

> > org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.AbstractJiraDownloader.getIssueList(AbstractJ

> > org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraMojo.executeReport(JiraMojo.java:347)

org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(AbstractMavenRepor

org.apache.maven.plugins.site.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(Report