maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failure to find artifact in Nexus
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 17:01:49 GMT
hi,

/nexus/content/repositories/releases should be used for releases of your
company or project
/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty should be used for ... third party
artifacts.

Developers should connect to a repository-*group* instead of a
repository-*host*, so the Nexus administrator can control which hosted and
proxied repositories should be available for them (on URL to rule them
all).
Normally this would be the .../public repository

What I don't understand is what you mean with the file being downloaded.
Maven always comes with 2 lines:
Downloading .... which mean it will *try* to download this file
Downloaded .... means that Maven succeeded.
If you don't see the second line, then it is not downloaded.
I guess that confused you a bit.

Robert

Op Fri, 06 Sep 2013 20:09:30 +0200 schreef John Dix <John.Dix@amdocs.com>:

> + maven dev team..